IT solutions sales pro – join PayiQ to sell award-winning mobile ticketing solution!
PayiQ is a rapidly growing, awarded Finnish mobile ticketing solutions provider. We seek strong growth in international smart cities with our Ticketing as a Service solution. Our solutions provide end-users with a seamless way to travel from door to door and with the freedom to combine various means of transport and services under one transaction using their mobile phones.
We help public and private service providers streamline their mobility services, increase their services’ attractiveness, safety and security in using them, and lower the cost of fair collection while increasing customer satisfaction.
Within the past 12 months, we have expanded our market focus from smart mobility towards event organizers and smart city data services. Our international expansion is under way too. As our operations grow, we need new energy in our sales team.
We are hiring a new sales representative who will be responsible for selling our mobile ticketing solution to mobility and event markets both in Finland and increasingly in international markets. In this position, you will cover the whole sales process, including prospecting. You will work actively with our technical solution team to find a winning formula for each customer, either directly or through our partner network.
You will be a good match for this position if
– you have 3-5 years proven track record in B2B sales, preferably in IT or mobile technology area
– you are eager and open-minded to utilize modern sales and marketing tools, smooth Microsoft Office skills are also required
– you want to be a part of creating an international mobile ticketing success story
– you are a lifelong learner with an ambition to stay ahead of your industry
– fluent verbal and written skills in English and Finnish, in addition, Swedish and Russian language skills are beneficial
– you are located in Southern Finland not too far from Helsinki and Turku
– you are willing to travel both in Finland and internationally at least 5-10 days each month
We can offer you
– a relaxed, flexible and international job environment
– rewarding compensation model
– experience in a leading, award-winning mobile technology company
– the opportunity to develop yourself further with new challenges together with PayiQ and our customers
Join us to become a part of PayiQ’s story!
Additional information: Timo Tuukkanen, COO PayiQ, timo.tuukkanen (at) payiq.net, +358 45 6667715.
Send your free format application to Timo before January 31st, 2019. Feel free to send a video application instead!